1. The Information We Collect. We may collect certain information from you described in the categories below (collectively referred to herein as “Information”):
1.1. Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, address, age and birth date, email address, telephone number, address, zip code, internet protocol address, school name, sports team name, year of graduation, photograph, sports performance scores and sports-related statistics (for example, height, weight, vertical jump, sprint times), information about sports awards, and other athlete profile information (collectively “Personal Information”);
1.2. Information regarding how the Website is accessed and used by you, including but not limited to your browser type, browser version, the operating system of the computer you use to access the Website, the pages that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, the address of any website from which you linked to our Website, or the address of the search engine and term you used if you linked to our Website from a search engine, the content you have accessed or seen on our Website, and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”); and/or
1.3. Tracking technologies to track the activity on the Website, including but not limited to session cookies, preference cookies, security cookies, web beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the Services and Website, which may be collected directly through the Services or via third parties providing analytic services to us (“Tracking Data”).
2. Collection of Information. We collect Information directly from you in the following manners:
2.1. When you provide it to us through the use of any of our Services or through direct communications with us, including when you create an Account or place an order for Offered Content;
2.2. Automatically as you navigate through the Website and Services;
3.1. If you have an Account on the Website, we may obtain Personal Information about you from Game Film submitted to the Website by third parties and may connect or associate the same with your Account and other Personal Information about you.
3.2. If you do not have an Account on the Website, we may retain information third parties provide to us about you and may make that information available to third parties who have represented to us that they have the right to obtain such information about you (such as your school, or the sports team of which you are a member). This information will include your name, sports-related statistics, and other athlete profile information, and may also include school name, sports team name, year of graduation, photograph, sports performance scores, and information about sports awards, if we have such information about you. This will be stored on a “Profile” for you which is made available to those parties who have represented that they have the right to obtain such information. If you do not wish for us to create a Profile about you, or do not wish for us to share such information with third parties, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
4. Forums. If the Website makes available any chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its Users, you should be aware that these are public venues and any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information that Blueprint Stats and third parties may use. Exercise caution when deciding to disclose information on these venues. By transmitting any information or material in such public manner, you grant us an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials and information you have transmitted.
5. How We Use Information. We will not sell or rent your Personal Information. However, your Information may be used for the following purposes:
5.2. We may also use your Information to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, in any way we may describe when requesting the information, and for any other purpose with your consent.
5.5. We may aggregate, generate, and use for any lawful purpose, de-identified and anonymized sets of data (the “Aggregated Data”) derived from multiple Users of the Website and the Information provided to us about others by Users of the Website as more fully set forth herein. The definition of Aggregated Data herein does not include information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular user, consumer, household, or business. Blueprint Stats will own all rights in and to the Aggregated Data and retains the right to continue to use such Aggregated Data after such time that the User from whom or which it was generated terminates his, hers, or its Account or service relationship with Blueprint Stats. Any reference herein to the deletion of Information or opting out does not and will not include Aggregated Data except when required by law.
5.6. We may share your Personal Information with third parties that have represented to us that they have the right to access the same, such as your school, or a sports team in which you participate, including coaches and team administrators. We will not make your Personal Information available to the general public unless your Account settings are set to allow for the same.
5.7. We may use and share your Personal Information with affiliated and non-affiliated organizations as may be necessary to perform business purposes. For example, we may share your Information:
A. With our subsidiaries and affiliates, and with our contractors, service providers, and other third parties affiliated with us in order to continue to develop our Website, improve our Services, and provide the Services to you.
B. As part of a transfer or assignment if we are acquired by, sold to, or merged with another entity, or otherwise reorganized or liquidated.
D. With credit card issuers and financial institutions in order to obtain payment from you, such that they may process payments and refunds, verify the absence of fraud, or assist in debt collection, in the course of the performance of a contract or on the basis of other legitimate interests.
E. With IT service providers (including IT platform provides and website analytic service providers) in order to provide the Services to you and to analyze your use of the Services, such that they may support our IT systems, provide hosting, processing, and analyzing services with respect to information and data collected, and provide maintenance of such systems, in the course of the performance of a contract or on the basis of other legitimate interests.
F. With our agents and other service providers, in order for the same to perform function on our behalf, such as hosting, billing, notification, storage, content management, analytics, customer service, fraud protection, etc., in the course of the performance of a contract, on the basis of other legitimate interests, by legal obligation, or through your consent.
6. Children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16 unless parental consent is given for the same, or unless such Personal Information is submitted to us by a party representing that they have the right to submit such information to us, such as a child’s school or sports team. However, if you become aware that your child who is under the age of 16 has provided us with Personal Information without parental consent, or that your child’s school or sports team did not have your consent to share your child’s information with us, please contact us. If we become aware that we have received Personal Information about a child under 16 without the appropriate authorizations, we will take steps to terminate the child’s Account, if one exists, and delete any Personal Information provided to us.
7. California Consumer Privacy Act. The following provisions apply to you if you are a California resident or use the Website in California. For the purposes of this Section 7, “Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device, and does not include information that is publicly available, or deidentified or aggregated information.
7.1. You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, and sell, including (i) the categories of, and specific pieces of, Personal Information that we have collected about you; (ii) the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected; (iii) the business or commercial purpose for collecting such Personal Information; (iv) if any, the categories of third parties with whom we have shared such Personal Information; and (v) if any, the categories of your personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose.
7.2. You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information about you which we have collected from you, unless that information is necessary for us to retain pursuant to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.105(d), which for instance, allows retention of such information for completing the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, detecting security incidents, or complying with a legal obligation.
7.3. To submit requests for information or deletion pursuant to Section 7.1 or 7.2, you may reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we can only delete information which is stored on our systems. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request for information or deletion. We cannot respond to a request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. We will make a determination regarding whether the information provided by you for verification purposes is reliable, and if not, we may request additional information, or may decline to provide certain information to you. Without limiting the verification procedures available to us:
A. If you have an Account on the Website, we may require that you make your request through the use of your Account, and we may also require you to re-authenticate your account before we act on your request.
B. If you do not have an Account, we may request certain data points from you to compare those with the information we have on file for you. We may require at least three data points from you, which must match our records, in order to disclose sensitive information. In our discretion, we may require a signed declaration under penalty of perjury that the personal information you request is about you, if you are requesting certain types of sensitive information set forth above. We may require that at least two data points match our records for information deemed less sensitive.
7.4. For a request under Section 7.1, we will endeavor to disclose and deliver requested information to you, without charge, within 45 days of receiving your request, and if an extension of such timeframe is reasonably necessary, we will provide you notice of such extension. The information provided will cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. We are not required to provide such information more than twice in a 12-month period. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. We are not required to, and may not in some cases, retain Personal Information about you if you have submitted the Personal Information in a one-time transaction.
7.5. We will not discriminate against you in violation of Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.125 for exercising your rights set forth in this Section 7.
7.6. We do not sell, or disclose, release, transfer, or otherwise communicate your Personal Information to any third-party for monetary of other valuable consideration, and we do not have knowledge that we have sold the Personal Information of any consumers under 16 years of age.
7.7. We have collected, and disclosed for the business purposes set forth herein, certain information from the following categories of Personal Information as set forth in Cal. Civ. Code 1798.140(o)(1), from our users in the past 12 months: (i) identifiers, such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers; (ii) internet or other similar network activity information, including, but not limited to, as browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement; (iii) geolocation data; (iv) professional or employment-related information; and (v) inferences drawn from other personal information to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
7.9. For questions regarding our privacy policies and practices, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
8. Opt-Out. If at any time you do not wish to receive certain communications stated herein from us, you may “opt-out” by writing to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take up to 15 days for the change to be fully effective. Please note that in order to maintain an Account with us, you may be unable to opt out of all communications from us, such as legal notices.
9. Security of Your Information. We have put in place industry-standard procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online, such as dedicated virtual private servers, a web application firewall, an encrypted database, and no third party access to the server. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that 100% of the data transmissions are secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are limitations to security and privacy of the Internet that are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of your personally identifiable information exchanged between you and us cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party. We may use a third-party payment processor to better ensure the security of your payment information. Such third-party processor may have its own policies. We recommend that you review such third-party policies when making a payment to us to understand the security measures such third-party has taken regarding your payment information.